Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Check-up...CHECK!

Hello everyone!  It's been almost two weeks since my surgery and I'm feeling better than ever!  I had my first follow-up appointment yesterday and I got an A+.  My incision is almost all healed, I'm putting lots of weight on my leg and I'm all done with my pain pills, antibiotics and anti-inflamitories. I'm taking two 20 minute walks a day and even trying to jog!  But, of course, my Mom and Dad give me quick leash tug because I'm not allowed to do that for a few more weeks.  I'll be there soon though!  Below are some pics from the last week.  Since the hair on my leg is finally starting to grow back, I don't mind showing off a little! 
Doing my rehab (I think this is called flexion?)
(And extension?)

YES!  I was right! A marrow bone for me!!!

Kisses for Dad. He likes it I promise!

About to take away Mom's camera...seriously...I'm trying to nap here.

Me and Dad in the waiting room at the vet.  The flash made me blink...
Waiting for the vet!  She was really nice. And gave me a treat!

Thanks for checking back in!  More updates and pics to come--unless my Mom's camera mysteriously goes missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment